Field Technician – POS
LOCATION: Illinois and Missouri
SALARY/CATEGORY: Pay Per Call. 1099 Contractor
ROLE CAPACITY: 100% Technical, travel required
This Field Technician will perform maintenance and installation dispatches for Point of Sale equipment. The majority of the time would be spent doing hands on installation and/or maintenance of existing equipment while maintaining job time-lines. The Field Technician must have a high level of judgment to maintain quality standards and improve productivity. Work includes troubleshooting and/or replacing Point of Sale equipment.
We are the “hands and eyes” support for a National Company. Work is customer driven, so there is no guarantee of work volume. Many of the jobs that are dispatched will be for the same day.
We are looking for technicians to cover the following areas in Illinois and Missouri:
- Illinois: Cahokia, Glen Carbon, Godfrey, Granite City, Jerseyville, O’Fallon, Waterloo, Wood River
- St Louis Metro Area: Arnold, Bridgeton, Chesterfield, Crestwood, Eureka, Fenton, Ferguson, Kirkwood, Lake St Louis, Maplewood, O’Fallon, St Louis, St Charles, St Peters, Wentzville
- Good communication skills, both oral and written.
- Ability to work independently and to use common sense and sound technical judgment to complete assignments in a timely manner.
- Experience in Point of Sale equipment is a plus, but not required.
- Must possess the aptitude to learn new things.
- Must have a reliable means of transportation, laptop, cell phone and own hand tools.
- Must be able to lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to provide a driver's license, proof of legal ability to work, pass an extensive criminal background check.
DO NOT APPLY IF ANY OF THE FOLLOWING PERTAINS TO YOU:
- You already have a full time job
- You have no field experience
- Not willing to travel to customer locations
To get started, please fill out our Application