Why Outsource Instead of Hiring
Every small business owner reaches a stage when they realize that they should seriously consider hiring some ‘IT guys’. This means that your business is growing - congratulations!
Yet, if the word ‘hire’ gives you the chills (think all those interviews, health insurance and tax paperwork!), there is no shame in that. The good news is, you don’t have to hire ‘IT guys’. We’re not saying that you should master your own computer skills - just opt for having a reliable IT team that's just a phone call away - without going through the painful hiring process, paying taxes associated with hiring a permanent staff member and even thinking of where to put an extra desk!
Yes, we are talking about IT outsourcing, which allows you to enjoy the benefits of your very own IT team - without the downsides. Yes, you can have it all, including the following benefits:
- Save costs - Eliminate costs associated with hiring an employee, such as health insurance, employment taxes, retirement plans etc. Moreover, the packages and payment plans of IT service providers offer the rates and flexibility that allow significant savings compared to paying a full-time salary, making outsourcing even more attractive for your budget.
- Free up capital funds - By outsourcing non-core business functions, you can spend your capital funds on items that are directly related to your product or your customers.
- Opt for the cutting edge solutions - You may hire a good IT professional, however, they will not have the experience of a professional IT company. Because professional outsourced IT providers work with multiple clients and need to keep up on industry best practices, they typically know what is right and what is not. It is their job to keep up with the latest technology solutions and know exactly what works better - for different clients, based on the unique demands of their business.
- Improve your team’s focus - Outsourcing lets you focus on what you do best, which is running your business, managing and motivating your core team and serving your clients. Meanwhile, IT professionals will do their job.
- Peace of mind - More and more IT service providers offer 24/7 support and efficient help desk services, working as a natural extension of your team, so you will always be confident that your technology runs to its fullest potential.
Contact us today to discuss how outsourcing your IT
needs can work for your business.